Winter Slots tournament - Colony - December 2023
Colony Club, 24 Hertford Street Mayfair, London W1J 7SA is a trading name and premises of Genting Casinos UK Ltd. Registered in England 01519689. Address: Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham B7 5SA. Genting Casinos UK Limited are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
Every day between Friday 8th December 2023 and Thursday 14th December 2023, a free slots tournament will be held in the casino. Each participating player will start with 0 points, which carry no cash value and are solely for the purpose of the tournament and will have 3 minutes to try and obtain the highest amount of points, for the chance to win a cash prize and a place in the final held at Midnight on Thursday 14th December 2023.
Slot Tournament Terms & Conditions
- Tournament promotion starts Friday 8th December 2023 at 18:00
- Tournament promotion ends Friday 15th December 2023 at 00:00
- Tournament heats run every day during the promotional period between 18:00 and 23:00.
- Tournament final held on Friday 15th December 2023, at 00:00.
- Last entry for each tournament heat is 22:45.
- Places in each tournament are strictly on a first come first serve basis.
- Colony Club reserve the right to adjust the number of entries according to demand.
- Seat allocation will be determined at the point of registration and at the discretion of Colony Club's management and Tournament Host, in accordance with the level of demand.
- Final seats will be allocated based on qualification score from the heats, with the lowest score as the 1st player to the highest score as the last player. For seat placement in the event of a tie for a qualifying position, the person who achieved the score last will go first in the tournament final.
- Colony Club reserves the right to alter the format of the tournament or withdraw this promotion at any time and without notice due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Customers who qualify for the tournament final must be on the premises and registered prior to the Midnight start time on Thursday 14th December 2023. Any qualifying players arriving after the start time will be excluded from participating in the final.
Conditions of Entry
- This promotion is open to all Colony Club members aged 18 years or over except employees of Genting Casinos Ltd, their families, agents or agencies and anyone else professionally connected to this promotion who are all precluded from participation.
- Colony Club operate a challenge 25 policy, so please ensure that you bring your photographic id with you.
- All entrants may view the tournament terms and conditions prior to the commencement of a tournament and all entrants must abide by the terms and conditions or risk disqualification.
- The Management of Colony Club reserve the right to refuse any pre-registration request for entry into a tournament and participation of any nominated substitute in any tournament.
How to Enter
- Players may register for the tournament with the Slots Host or Cash Desk from 16:00 onwards prior to the session commencing.
- Once a tournament has commenced players should register with the tournament host.
- Last entry for each tournament is 22:45, no entries will be accepted after this time.
Cost of Entry
- Tournaments are free to enter.
- Players are free to enter each tournament but may only win 1 place in the final.
Tournament Prize Fund
- Prizes will be loaded onto the winner's rewards card.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Winners may be required to provide valid photographic identification in order to claim their prize.
- Daily prizes:
- 1st Place - £500 cash and a place in the final
- Final prizes:
- 1st Place - £5000
- 2nd Place - £1500
- 3rd Place - £500
Tournament Session Format
- The Casino Operator will determine the allocation of players within each tournament.
- For both the tournament heats and the tournament final, each participating player will start with 0 credits (points) on the 'FORTUNE FISHING GAME' (for further details regarding the game please speak to the tournament host) and will accrue credits during their turn. Tournament credits carry no cash value and are solely for the purpose of the tournament.
- Each player session lasts 3 minutes.
- In the event that a feature is activated prior to the end of the tournament session then the feature will be played out in its entirety and any points earned will count towards the player's final total.
- In the event of a tournament machine malfunction, the game for that player will become void. If the malfunction of the machine can be resolved, then the effected player may re - enter. If the malfunction of the machine cannot be resolved, the tournament cannot continue and all scores for that session will be void. Players will be able to re - enter the next available tournament.
- After each players session the player's credit score will be recorded by the tournament host
- Players may win more than one tournament heat prize however can only qualify for the Final once. In the event that a qualifying tournament winner/s have already qualified for the Final then the place in the Final will be awarded to the participant with the next highest score.
- The participant who achieves the highest score (final amount in points, rules in 'Tie Break' Section applies) at the end of each tournament heat shall be declared the tournament heat winner and will win the prizes as stated above.
- The participants who achieve the highest 3 scores (final amount in credit, rules in 'Tie Break' Section applies) at the end of the tournament final shall be declared the tournament winners and will win the prizes as stated above.
- For qualifying tournaments in the event of a tie for the last qualifying position then all tied players will qualify for the tournament final.
- For both the qualifying tournament and the final, in the event of a tie for one of the prize-winning positions then the prizes associated with those positions will be shared equally between tied players e.g., if two players are tied for 1st place then the prize money associated with 1st and 2nd position would be divided equally between those players. If 2 or more players are tied for 2nd position, then the prize money associated with 2nd and 3rd position would be divided equally between those players.
Conduct of Play
- The Duty Manager may disqualify any player who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or whose behaviour is assessed as being detrimental to the integrity or the proper conduct of the tournament, including but not limiting to the following examples:
- i. Abuse of casino employees, either verbally or physically.
- ii. Abuse of entrants, either verbally or physically.
- Where a player does not take an allotted seat at the specified times as nominated by the tournament host/duty Manager then the player shall forfeit his/her place in the tournament.
- Any disputes must be raised immediately with the Duty Manager.
- Any dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions or not covered by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of the Duty Manager will be final subject to the Dispute Policy.
- In the event that a participant has their membership to Colony Club revoked during the promotion period or enters into a Self-Exclusion agreement via SENSE they will be excluded from any further participation in the tournament
- Your Data:
- The Surname and County of the Winner/s will be available upon request 24 hours after each Tournament until 14/01/2024.
- You may withdraw consent to your information being made available or request that less information be made available by speaking with a member of the Management Team, nevertheless the information will be shared with Government agencies if required.
Genting Casinos recognises that a small proportion of its Patrons may experience problems as a result of their gambling. Genting Casinos are committed to a policy of promoting a responsible attitude to gambling and provides free literature within its Casinos for the information and benefit of all. Genting Casinos will ensure that its management and staff are aware of this issue so that they may assist wherever possible. Genting Casinos operate SENSE (Self-Enrolment National Self Exclusion) scheme so if you would like to discuss your gambling, please speak to a member of the management team.