25% off Food Terms and Conditions
Food and Drink Promotion Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees of Genting Casinos Ltd, agents or agencies and anyone else professionally connected to this promotion who are all precluded from participation.
- You must be a member of The Colony, registered for the Loyalty Programme and over the age of 18. If not registered Customers can sign up on the day of entry. The Colony operates a challenge 25 policy, so please ensure that you bring your photographic ID with you.
- All food and promotions are subject to availability.
- Diners are entitled to a 25% discount when dining from the a la carte menu, subject to the purchase of one main course, and one starter or dessert course per person.
- The discount does not include any drinks purchased when dining.
- The discount is valid 3pm-6pm, Monday-Friday, and does not include dining at the Teppanyaki bar.
General Terms and Conditions
- The promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to this promotion. Anyone found abusing or breaching the spirit of this promotion will be prevented from participating in any further promotional activity.
- The Promoters reserve the right to:
- Amend, alter or terminate this promotion or any specific entries in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control; or
- Exclude participation where diners are subject to any barring, suspension or self-exclusion.
- In the event that a participant who has redeemed the offer has their membership to The Colony revoked during the promotion period or enters into a Self-Exclusion agreement via SENSE they will be excluded from this promotion.
- Any disputes must be raised immediately with the Duty Manager.
- Any dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions or not covered by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of the Duty Manager will be final subject to the Dispute Policy.
- Promoter: Genting Casinos UK Ltd. Registered in England 01519689.
- Genting Casinos recognises that a small proportion of its Patrons may experience problems as a result of their gambling. Genting Casinos are committed to a policy of promoting a responsible attitude to gambling and provides free literature within its Casinos for the information and benefit of all. Genting Casinos will ensure that its management and staff are aware of this issue so that they may offer assistance wherever possible. Genting Casinos operate SENSE (Self-Enrolment National Self Exclusion) scheme so if you would like to discuss your gambling please speak to a member of the management team.